The curriculum transformation now under way demands strong partnerships to succeed. We are fortunate to include the following as partners:
- San Francisco Veterans Affairs Health Care System
- UCSF Health/UCSF Medical Center
- UCSF schools of medicine, nursing, dentistry, and the doctor of physical therapy program
- Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital and Trauma Center
We are also working to:
- Identify potential collaborators across the University of California system, in disciplines such as business, education, engineering, law, and public health
- Explore the creation of consortia with other schools of pharmacy across the world
- Partner with professional organizations that support innovation
- Leverage the significant resources, expertise, and outside-the-box thinking that are abundant throughout the San Francisco Bay Area
Our students—past, present, and future—will provide valuable input as we move forward. And our donors—whose support is so vital—will enable our curriculum planning to flourish and our new curriculum launch in 2018 to succeed.
The development of the PharmD curriculum for 2018 and beyond is a collaborative process in which we invite faculty, staff, students, and other stakeholders to get involved by working together across the stages of design, development, and implementation.
For further information on how you can get involved with curriculum transformation, please contact us.