|If received on or before January 16, 2017||$3,750|
|If received after January 16, 2017||$4,250|
- Admission to lectures and workshops
- Syllabus containing written support material for the lectures and workshops
- A certificate of course attendance
- Continental breakfasts
- Lunches (Monday through Thursday)
- Coffee during scheduled breaks
- The welcome reception on the night before the course (Sunday, February 12)
- The course dinner on Wednesday evening
Does not include
Other meals or accommodations
How to register
As enrollment numbers are limited, prospective participants are encouraged to register well in advance. No on-site registration will be available. To ensure enrollment from a broad range of organizations, some selection of registrants might be necessary if a large number of applications is received.
Cancellations and refunds
In the case of cancellations received in writing on or before January 16, 2017 the fee (less, as administrative expenses, $500 per cancelled enrollee) will be returned. There will be no refund on cancellations made after that date.