DEN‐induced HCC model in male mice
Zhong Xu, January 2016
|HFD||14726603||Fisher Scientific Company, LLC|
- prepared 5 ug/ul DEN working solution (26.4 μl DEN +5 ml sterilized PBS)
[26.4 ul DEN =25 .08 mg DEN (density=0.95, Mass= Volume X Density)]
- The mice were injected intraperitoneally with DEN (25 mg/kg) at 14‐day age.
- Wean and keep male mice at 21‐day age.
- Identify gene type (for instance ACR+, ACR‐) by genotyping.
- After 4 weeks, mice at 6 weeks age were fed with HFD.
- At 33 weeks, mice were scarified for H&E, IHC and Western blot, etc.
Mice at 6 weeks age were separated into two groups. One group was fed with standard diet, another was fed with HFD. Then mice were scarified at 33 weeks.