Matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization imaging mass spectrometry
MALDI reservation calendar
This is a walk-up instrument is located on the 4th floor of CVRI and is free for use by the UCSF community. Frequent users are asked to donate consumables and purchase their own MALDI target.
Interested in getting trained?
UCSF users contact “super-users” for training (depending on sample). “Super-users” are graduate students and postdocs who are willing to take time out to familiarize you with the instrument. DO ask politely for a training time and DO NOT expect them to run your samples for you.
- Lianne Pope (Minor)
- Bing Yang (Wang)
- John King (Julius)
- Haifan Wu (DeGrado)
- Vanja Stojkovic (Fujimori)
- Rob Weber (Gartner)
Outside UCSF users contact DeGrado lab for payment and training:
Trained user links
Instrument funded by
- Enabling Technologies Advisory Committee (ETAC)
- Cardiovascular Research Institute
- Institute for Neurodegenerative Diseases
- And the following UCSF labs: Agard, Craik, Fujimori, Gartner, Gestwicki, Julius, Jura, Minor, Wang