DGL congratulates Alum Gevorg Grigoryan on receiving tenure at Dartmouth
The DeGrado lab sends a warm congratulations to lab alum & frequent collaborator Gevorg Grigoryan on his promotion to Associate Professor with Tenure at Dartmouth University! Dr. Grigoryan had a very fruitful post-doctoral fellowship in the DGL doing protein design, and continued with bioinformatics and protein engineering in his own research group at Dartmouth. He remains a close collaborator, and we wish him and his group continued success!
Check out publication highlights from his lab, his work in the DeGrado lab, and our collaborations.
- Kim KH, Ko DK, Kim YT, Kim NH, Paul J, Zhang SQ, Murray CB, Acharya R, DeGrado WF, Kim YH, Grigoryan G. Protein-directed self-assembly of a fullerene crystal. Nat Commun. 2016 Apr 26;7:11429. View in: PubMed
- Joh NH, Wang T, Bhate MP, Acharya R, Wu Y, Grabe M, Hong M, Grigoryan G, DeGrado WF. De novo design of a transmembrane Zn²⁺-transporting four-helix bundle. Science. 2014 Dec 19; 346(6216):1520-4.
View in: PubMed
Grigoryan G, Kim YH, Acharya R, Axelrod K, Jain RM, Willis L, Drndic M, Kikkawa JM, DeGrado WF. Computational design of virus-like protein assemblies on carbon nanotube surfaces. Science. 2011 May 27; 332(6033):1071-6.View in: PubMed
- F. Zheng, J. Zhang, G. Grigoryan. Tertiary Structural Propensities Reveal Fundamental Sequence/Structure Relationships. Structure, 23(5): 961-971, 2015 [DOI].
- N. W. Schmidt, G. Grigoryan, W. F. DeGrado. The accommodation index measures the perturbation associated with insertions and deletions in coiled-coils: Application to understand signaling in histidine kinases. Protein Science, 26(3): 414-435, 2017 [DOI].
- C. O. Mackenzie, J. Zhou, G. Grigoryan. Tertiary Alphabet for the Observable Protein Structural Universe. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 113(47): E7438-E7447, 2016 [DOI].