|If received on or before January 23, 2023||TBA|
|If received after January 23, 2023||TBA|
- Admission to lectures and workshops
- Syllabus containing electronic support material for the lectures and workshops
For registration, please contact [email protected].
As enrollment numbers are limited, prospective participants are encouraged to register well in advance. No on-site registration will be available. To ensure enrollment from a broad range of organizations, some selection of registrants might be necessary if a large number of applications is received.
Cancellations and refunds
UCSF reserves the right to cancel, alter or reschedule the course for any reason, including determination at its sole discretion that the course cannot be held as planned. UCSF also reserves the right to close registration when maximum capacity is reached. Thus, registrants are advised against making non-refundable travel arrangements. Should any party make non-refundable hotel reservation(s) and/or purchase non-refundable airline, train, and/or other transit bookings, that party does so at its own risk. UCSF is not responsible for any travel or other costs incurred due to a cancellation, except for the registration-fee cost and such strictly only as provided below:
- Should UCSF cancel or reschedule the course for any reason, or should UCSF determine for any reason that your enrollment would exceed maximum capacity, your full registration fee will be refunded or, at your option, be converted to a credit towards the rescheduled course or towards this course in a later year.
- In respect of all other cancellations:
- For those received in writing at [email protected] on or before January 23, 2023, the fee (less, as administrative expenses, $500 per canceled enrollee) will be returned; but
- there shall be no refund on cancellations made after January 23, 2023.