Studying structure and dynamics in proteins, RNA, and small molecules
Use the Facility
This page describes how to apply for an account to use our facility and instruments.
Before you begin
- Access to the lab is granted to authorized personnel.
- Prior experience with NMR is required.
- A one-day High-Field Protein NMR course is offered quarterly for beginners and students who wish to use the 800 MHz NMR for studies of macromolecules.
- The facility is open to collaborations.
- You will need a UCSF ID card to access the lab.