Each year, in addition to the course, ACDRS also presents a workshop that is open to all interested parties. If you enroll in 2019-2020 ACDRS:
- your participation in the workshop is optional, and
- your workshop registration fee is waived, but you must register for the workshop separately from your ACDRS registration.
Workshop: Real World Data and Evidence on May 1, 2020 at University of California, Washington Center in Washington DC
- ACDRS-NIH Workshop - Cell-based Immunotherapy: From Bench to Bedside and Beyond
- Workshop: Pediatric Drug Development
- Workshop: Substantial Evidence in 21st Century Regulatory Science: Borrowing Strength from Accumulating Data
To be notified of new workshops
Email [email protected] with your request. The workshop topic changes from year to year.