How do I change my SofTest password?
Visit the ExamSoft Login Page, then:
- Log in with your ExamSoft credentials.
- Select My Account from the menu where your name appears in upper right corner. A section in your account page permits you to change your password.
- Under New Password type your new password, then retype the same password under Verify Password.
- Click Update Information. Your password should now be successfully changed. If you need help with these steps, contact ExamSoft Support at [email protected] or 866-429-8889.
I can’t open my exam. I receive a corruption error when I try.
The exam file did not download correctly or has been otherwise corrupted.
My new classes for the quarter are appearing on Ilios but not on my synced calendar.
Occasionally you may need to resync your calendar with a new iCal link from Ilios:
- Log in to MyAccess.
- Visit curriculum.ucsf.edu and select the Calendar tab located near the top of the window.
- Ensure the toggle switch is set to My Schedule
- Select the RSS feed button:
A calendar subscription link appears below the icon.
- Copy this link to set up a new subscription on your Outlook, Apple, or Google calendar.
What does the red exclamation point (!) mean next to a class entry?
There has been a recent update to the entry. Check the course entry to be sure you have the most current version of course documents like lecture slides or the class syllabus.
UCSF email accounts
How do I send and receive email from home? I set up my account but I cannot send or receive messages.
UCSF provides to you at no charge virtual private network (VPN) software which is required to view and send email from desktop applications such as Microsoft Outlook and Apple Mail. (VPN is not required to view or send email from properly configured tablet or mobile devices, nor is it required when using the online WebMail.)
To download and use the UCSF VPN software, log in to view VPN Pulse Secure Install (for Windows & Mac).
You must be logged in to VPN for desktop email applications to be able to send and receive messages.