A wide variety of School and campus resources for School of Pharmacy faculty members
School of Pharmacy Resources
- School of Pharmacy website
- About the School: mission, accomplishments, strategic plan, facts and figures
- School of Pharmacy News
- Update from the Dean newsletter
- Organization: overview and organizational chart
- Dean’s Office: central office and units under the dean
- Administrative Units
- Office of Administration: schoolwide administration, including finance, compliance, and communications (websites, press inquiries, news, and strategy)
- Office of Faculty Academic Affairs: faculty personnel, health sciences compensation plan, polices, and procedures
- PharmD Education Unit: all education offices managed by the vice dean
- Integrated Core Curriculum Team
- Office of Experiential Education and Professional Development: professional development and long-range strategic vision and the management of experiential education for the PharmD program
- Office of Student and Curricular Affairs: academic services and advising, career services, student organizations, scholarships, and special events for PharmD education
- Office of Education and Instructional Services: technical and faculty support for PharmD education
- Assessment and Evaluation Team: assessment planning and accreditation for PharmD program
- Administrative Units
Quantitative Biosciences Institute (QBI)
A campus organized research unit reporting to the dean.
- Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Department of Bioengineering and Therapeutic Sciences
- Department of Clinical Pharmacy
- Order official business cards or printed letterhead: See Correspondence.
- Get official digital letterhead: See Letterhead.
- Get the UCSF School of Pharmacy logo or the UCSF logo: See Logos.
- Build an official website: Submit your request at Website and Communications Support.
- Find and maintain your campus profile at UCSF Profiles which is a partial data source for your School profile at People.
- Find your entry in the UCSF Directory, then select Edit My Record in the top right corner to update any incorrect information.
- Request help with your School profile at People, or any School of Pharmacy webpage, by using our support form.
- Get an official PowerPoint template that enables you to easily adhere to UCSF brand identity standards for presentations.
- Get official templates for scientific posters and Word documents: See Templates and Examples.
- Learn how to create materials that properly represent UCSF’s brand identity
- Find Information Technology (IT) Services, including email, telephone, network, and more
- WarnMe: Sign up to receive SMS and email emergency notifications
- Communicators Network: Get quick access to campus communications resources. Join the network!