Resources for PharmD degree program students
Continuing at UCSF
If you will be starting employment, a residency, a fellowship, or some other kind of new affiliation at UCSF or UCSF Health:
- The resources available to you might change. What resources you’ll have access to is determined by your new affiliation, and this might be different than when you were a pharmacy student.
- Your computing support will change. You’re welcome to contact the OSACA during your transition for help with transitioning services such as e-mail, but the OSACA and OEIS will not be able to help you with technology issues in your new environment. Ask your new supervisor or program coordinator what technology support resources are available to you and how you can access them.
Email and other accounts:
- Ensure that your new supervisor or program coordinator understands that you already have a UCSF email account so that a new one is not mistakenly requested for you.
- If your new position starts before your UCSF email account is expected to close, ask your new supervisor or program coordinator to confirm with UCSF IT that your email and other accounts will not close.
- If your new position starts after your UCSF email account is expected to close, ask your new supervisor or program coordinator to arrange for you to have a temporary affiliate status so that your accounts will not be closed.
- If other people have shared UCSF Box folders with you and they are not continuing at UCSF, please ask them to transfer ownership to you (see Add, Edit, or Remove a Collaborator), then confirm that you have access.
Contact the Office of Student and Curricular Affairs (OSACA) Team.
Go to: Info for Graduating Students