Graduation Verification Letters
The OSACA can issue letters verifying your graduation only after all of your final grades have been submitted. If you need such a letter for an employer, request the letter and ensure that your final grades are reported.
Request the letter
Send an e-mail to Lucia Piriano ([email protected]) requesting a graduation verification letter. Specify:
- To whom the letter should be addressed.
- To where it should be sent.
- The state for which you are applying for licensure (e.g., California).
If you request the letter by…
Your letter shall be mailed on…
|May (Spring Quarter)||Tuesday, May 24, 2022||Thursday, May 26, 2022|
|June (Summer Quarter)||Tuesday, June 28, 2022||Thursday, June 30, 2022|
Ensure final grades are reported
- Complete all of your graduation requirements—including submission of final projects and reports.
- Complete all evaluations and upload your final project to E*Value.
If you find outstanding grades or any other discrepancies on your transcript, contact:
- Your program director for APPEs or projects.
- Lucia Piriano ([email protected]) for core and elective courses.
Official graduation dates for 2022
If you graduate in…
Your official graduation date is…
|Spring 2022||May 20, 2022|
|Summer 2022 (Block I)||June 24, 2022|
|Fall 2022||December 16, 2022|
The block calendar and the campus calendar which specifies graduation dates are not in sync. (See Academic Calendars.) The last day of rotations will not coincide with your official graduation date.
Go to: Info for Graduating Students