California Pharmacy Student Leadership (CAPSLEAD) Conference
The California Pharmacy Student Leadership (CAPSLEAD) Conference endeavors to provide student leaders at California pharmacy schools with an opportunity to:
- Learn more about leadership, teamwork, negotiation and conflict management
- Build effective time and team management techniques, and
- Interact with pharmacy faculty and other pharmacy students
- Learn about critical issues facing pharmacy leaders
- California Health Sciences University
- California Northstate University
- Chapman University
- KGI School of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
- Loma Linda University
- Touro University
- University of California, San Diego
- University of California, San Francisco
- University of Southern California
- University of the Pacific
- West Coast University
- Western University of Health Sciences
CAPSLEAD is sponsored by Rite Aid Corporation as well as pharmacist associations throughout the state.
How to apply
Applications for the UCSF CAPSLEAD team are available to first- and second-year UCSF PharmD students in late fall quarter each year. Eight students are selected to represent UCSF at the annual CAPSLEAD conference and to prepare a poster presentation on a current pharmacy issue.
Contact [email protected].